Sunday, January 20th: 6 Weeks and 3 Days
It has been a good week! Alot of changes have occurred in my body over the past week or so. Last week it was the heartburn that was running my life but this week it is the queasiness! I am not actually getting sick but I feel queasy almost all day now. It is not the greatest feeling in the world. I almost just want to go ahead and get sick and get it over with so I can feel better for a little bit before it all starts up again. I wake up every morning and eat a handful of crackers. This does help some. I even took some to church with me today. I put them in a little tupperware so I could eat them quietly without disturbing anyone else. It did help.
I'm so glad little to no one is reading this blog because the symptom I will mention next is definitely awkward! I already am a very well endowed woman when it comes to my boobs but holy guacamole... They are growing like crazy! A very close family friend, Callen Maggart, is getting married in March. I am in herewedding and I took my bridesmaid dress to get sleeves added and THE DRESS DIDNT FIT!!! I tried this dress on like 3 weeks ago and had no problems and now the top of the zipper is seperated by like 2 inches!!! So stinkin' bizarre!! My bra is even uncomfortable if I have to wear it for long periods of time. It is really strange! I am only 6 weeks pregnant... What are my boobs going to look like in 7 months?!?!
Heartburn has not been that bad this week. I sometime wake up with a little bit but never a huge issue. I am drinking alot more water this week! I am trying to consume about 80 ounces of water a day. Mood swings occur from time to time but nothing too extreme! I found a couple gray hairs on my head this morning and wanted to cry!
We have our first doctors appointment on Friday, January 25th at 3:45pm. We are really excited! I think it will begin to feel real at that point when we can see the baby and see the heartbeat and all!
Ryan is doing well with all of this... He laughs at me everytime I have a moment that I feel like I might get sick! He has been very supportive though. Always checking on me and making sure that I am comfortable! I feel very blessed to have such a great guy! He is going to be a wonderful dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment